Barangay Love Stories - One Part 4


Perhaps the most difficult part of my study is the Computer Major. It is because my instructor on that subject is a very strict Japanese teacher. During our classes, she would often call me and ask me questions, which annoy me even more. One time, my classmates told me that I was Mrs. Yazaki’s favorite student. In this case, I would have to take advantage on her to pass. In order to finish my study, I listened to my classmate’s advice. Each time I see Mrs. Yazaki, I would immediately come to her to help her carry her stuff. ........

4 comments:

analou said...

woowwww, ilang bese ako napaluha ako d2....

spencer said...

NAPAKAGANDA NG STORY. NAPAKATAPANG MO HUMARAP SA MGA PROBLEMA DUMAAN SA BUHAY MO. SANA MAGING SUCCESSFUL KA SA PUPUNTAHAN MO.MORE POWER

Unknown said...

your the man .....one

Unknown said...

nice story...very inspiring..God bless you more one!

ShareThis

 
Themes by Bonard Alfin Site Meter Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines