Barangay Love Stories - Faye Part 4


When I was still in Hong Kong, Aries phoned in and asked Ate Zeny if he could court me. Ate Zeny did not like what she heard and said inappropriate words to Aries. After telling me that, I told her that I have no knowledge that she was Dan, pretending to be my text mate. “It was okay Faye, “she told me. Ate Zeny also said that she was only madly in love with him that she even lost her trust for me. But now she believes that there is no way I could ever do it to her................

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ang ganda tlga ng mga kwento. Gabi gabi po ako nakikinig sa programa mo papa dodot nand2 ako sa india ngayon nagtatrabaho napapakinggan kita via internet. Sana mabigyan din ako ng pagkakataon na mailahad ang kwento ng buhay ko sa iyong programa pero diko po alam kung paano...

ShareThis

 
Themes by Bonard Alfin Site Meter Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines